In the case of a ban or to check what is permitted and what is not, you should consult the general Terms & Conditions.
Trying to circumvent the game rules will be treated as a violation of the game rules and punished accordingly. The game rules apply to all players.
- Each Player may only own and play one account per game world.
- The Owner of an account is responsible for all actions carried out on the account.
- The owner is defined as the one whose email address; Facebook, Google Play or Apple Game Centre ID is associated with the game account.
- In cases of reasonable doubt the Community Manager or Community Support Staff are allowed to ask for a verification of the email address, Facebook profile URL, Google Play or Apple Game Centre account ID associated with the account.
- Account ownership cannot be transferred.
- Epic Arena, Travian Games & Shadow Masters are not responsible for account actions carried out by a third party and will not compensate an account owner for any damage done to the account by any third party who may gain access to an account.
- Epic Arena reserves the right to delete inactive accounts at the earliest 7 days after last login.
§2. Use of Externals
- Epic Arena must be played with an unmodified browser (Facebook) or unmodified client (mobile devices).
- Using scripts and/or bots to automate actions on the account is not allowed.
- Modification of the game client in any way is not permitted.
§3. Program Errors
- Errors in the game may not be used to an accounts benefit. Abuse of any error is punishable.
§4. Selling of Account
- The selling of an account, in-game features or services is illegal. Accounts may not be given away or transferred for money.
- Players must always communicate in a polite manner. Inappropriate game nicknames, profiles or names may be edited without warning by the game staff.
The following behavior is punishable:
- Abusive, Defamatory, Sexist, racist or profane language; adverse behavior toward any religion, race, nation, gender, age group or sexual orientation; real life threats.
- The game shall be kept free of real world politics.
- Posting and displaying material not suitable for minors is forbidden
- Blackmailing players into violating the rules or general T&C’s (e.g. asking for their password) is not allowed.
- Game content showing opponent names as well as in game messages may only be published with the consent of both parties. This also applies to publishing in game messages or emails to or from the game staff.
- Impersonating game staff or official positions within the company is not allowed.
- Advertisements of any kind are not permitted.
- In cases of a violation of the rules or the Terms and Conditions an account may be banned or, might be released with a punishment according to the violation that occurred.
- Any losses incurred a ban, including Premium Features and Crystals, will not be replaced.
- Every player is treated equally, regardless of whether they have used or purchased premium features.
- A ban may only be discussed with game staff via the Support System or an email may be sent to the Community Manager if a player is unhappy with the game staff's decision.
- Bans, deletions and their consequences are not to be publically discussed. The game staff do not give out information about bans to anyone other than the person(s) involved.
§7. Rule changes and correction clause
- Epic Arena reserves the right to change the rules at any time.
- If individual regulations of the rules should be ineffective or void, the validity of the remaining regulations are not affected. The Community Managers commit themselves to replace ineffective regulations with new regulations as fast as possible.